Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of The Secret

Friday 9 January 2009

Your thoughts brought you here...

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be
tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Allen

"This principle was not easy for me to accept and I fought it for a
long time. As miserable as my life was at the time I learned the
concept, I was certain that there was no way that it was due to the
thoughts that I had held. There were too many other reasons why things
had gone bad: my ex spouse, the economy, a client who had wronged me,
and on and on. Since I wasn't responsible for my "Bad Luck", then
certainly my thoughts had nothing to do with it.

But I was wrong. Like the biblical Job who said "The thing I feared
most had come upon me", I too had thought myself into the situation I
was in." - Vic Johnson

"There was always one person at the scene of the crime - me! ...Stop
being a victim and be a victor!" - Randy Gage

"I credit one simple concept with getting started on my journey into
self-discovery. After a great deal of study and contemplation, I came
to the conclusion that people have in their lives today exactly what
they keep telling their mind they want." - Dr. Walter Doyle (Think
Like A Winner)

"If you and you alone can think yourself into such a mess, then surely
you and you alone can think yourself out of it." - Vic Johnson

"It wasn't overnight and it wasn't easy, but it was a sure thing! And
by accepting all of the responsibility for where I was, and all of the
responsibility for where I was going, I experienced a tremendous joy
and freedom. I knew in my knower that I got my self into the
predicament, I could get myself out." - Vic Johnson

Les Brown's three steps to take during hard times:

1. Have faith (faith is the substance of things hoped for...)
2. Remind yourself: no matter how hard it is or how hard it gets, I'm
going to make it!
3. Have patience and engage in consistent action.

And that's worth thinking about...

JW


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: