Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of The Secret

Saturday 3 January 2009

Create your own circumstances...

"A person only begins to become the person he wants to be when he
ceases to whine and revile, and commences to search for the hidden
justice which regulates his life." - James Allen (As a man thinketh)

Revile: means to condemn, despise, and berate.

"When we whine and revile we give power to that which we revile and
whine about. We cease to be in charge of our life." - Vic Johnson

"I no longer view the world in terms of unfortunate accidents or
misfortunes. I know in my being that I influence it all, and now find
myself considering why I created a situation, rather than saying, "why
me?". This heightened awareness directs me to look inside of myself
for answers. I take responsibility for all of it, and the interesting
puzzle becomes a facinating challenge when I decide to influence areas
of my life in which I previously believed I was not in control. I now
feel that I control it all." - Wayne Dyer (You'll see it when you
believe it.)

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I
don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in the world are
the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if
they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

How do we develop the necessary character to make our circumstances
instead of allowing our circumstances to make us? ---

"You can build any quality into your mentality by meditating upon that
quality every day. If you seem to yourself to be lacking in certain
necessary qualities, if your character seems to lack strength, ask God
to give you what you need - and He will." - Emmet Fox

And that's worth thinking about...

JW

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: