Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of The Secret

Friday 26 December 2008

Persist until...

"Great is the heartfelt joy when, after innumerable and apparently
unsuccessful attempts, some ingrained fault of character is at last
cast out to trouble it's erstwhile victim and the world no more." -
James Allen


"If I had to pick one character trait that I think is a "must have" in
order to be successful in any endeavor, it would be persistence. In
fact, it seems to be the one trait that is the dominent trait in every
single, super-successful individual I know. I believe it to be the one
trait that any ordinary person can use to become extraordinary." - Vic
Johnson


"The only thing that was different about Henry Ford and Thomas Edison
was their persistence." - Napoleon Hill


"If your head is hanging low today as mine has done on many a day, I
hope you'll find encouragement to know that you really only need to do
one thing at this point --- PERSIST. And that means taking just one
step in the right direction --- even a half step in the right
direction." - Vic Johnson


And that's worth thinking about...


JW


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: